Tuesday, July 26, 2005

my new ultra cool photo album

well since i couldn't sleep whatsoever tonight, I did something kinda productive I suppose.
Since the process of writting about those last 6 weeks seemed like such a big thing to do, I've created a new photo album thing online and i find it pretty cool. I've posted some of the pix we took while I was away on all those adventures and I have added some comments on nearly each one so it gives a fair idea of what we've been up to....
Check it out on http://www.flickr.com/photos/frenchbeach/ or from the link on the side toolbar on this blog....
Hope everyone likes it and send comments if you feel the urge to write
love you all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those new pix from everywhere and their beauty proves that your mini camera is certainly loyal when the more elaborate one is too heavy for travels. Maybe one day I'll figure out how to send some to you, but first, I have to become the Queen of the Road ...

P.S. "writing" not "writting."