Monday, July 25, 2005

she's baaack

yeah I'm back to my normal daily life in Sydney city, north of Coogay babay.
The trip from Amsterdam went fine, a bit long but I knew that. On the first plane, I had an in between two people seat but I managed to make myself kinda comfy and sleep for a few hours.
I then had 6 hours in Kuala Lumpur, that wasn't very exciting, I mostly read which I hadn't done for quite a while. The second part went fine, I didn't sleep and had a movies marathon instead, managed to watch about 3 1/2 movies which is a pretty good effort and they weren't all bad either eventhough I can't really remember any of them.
Caz picked me up at the airport and we mostly hung out here, went to coogee for a bit. It was nice to see my good old coogee again; my cazita too in fact.
When she left, I fell into a deep coma until Nikki came around 7 so we had a nice chat and I went back to bed pretty much as soon as she left, around 9 ish. I pretty much slept all day, well until 3 o'clock when i got a phone call from caz. I didn't get up in time to answer though but it pulled me back into the real world.
I didn't do much, i unpacked, checked my emails, chatted on msn for a bit and then, that's a bit exciting, i had dinner with my friend PH who just arrived to sydney for a year. That was nice, i took him to the pizza place in the spot and had our tandorri chicken one, yuuum and it made me think of chris. We went for a beer at the royal and I introduced him to the joys of Carlton Draught and he liked it, eventhough he doesn't usually like beer... good start no?
That's about it, it's 11 now and I better get ready to go to bed soon because I start uni at 10 tomorrow, with building services.... let me tell you i'm pretty excited about that one... or not.
So yeah, taht's what happened since I got back, exciting stuff I know...
Ok time for bed to start uni tomorrow, wouhouuuuuu!!!
ps : for those who wonder if i'll have entries on the last 6 weeks in here, well I might, I will eventually but it just seems like a lot of writting right now so i'll do it, but a bit later.... and I'll put some photos up as well

No comments: