Thursday, June 02, 2005

getting it out of my system

instead of blogging, I should be workinf on my cofa assignment and posting my resume but I feel like finding excuses not to do that so i'll just write a bit first and get it out of my system...
There is actually quite a few entries i have in mind, first writting about the cofa assignment since it would be a good way of seeing clearly what i want to do.
Yesterday, I spent about 7 hours in the dark but it was a very productive time since I managed to get pretty much all my prints done and some are actually quite noiiiice. They are all of coogee beach and i just love that place. Anyway, now I need to start working on the next stage of the project which is starting the collages i intend to make with every print. Hopefully, it will be ok but i better get started today to evaluate the actual level of difficulty involved in the task.
I also have to go to the PO because I rang an architect yesterday and have to send him my resume. We'll see how that goes, he was very nice, but said that they didn't really have much work at the moment. I couldn't start until august in any case so who knows what might happen then. I got his number through my lecturer at cofa so the extra pressure of knowing she would ask about it forced me to call him which was good. I get super nervous with phone calls and stuff like that, but I had no choice and it went fine and was over in 5 minutes, not even. So, the conclusion of that is well, obvious...
I also need to write an entry on the book "the time traveler's wife" because I loved it, read it in two days (or nights) and just couldn't put it down so I should try to make someone interested in reading it as well.
Another entry could be how i like to spend time looking at other blogs. Some of them are somewhat interesting, but generally a bit like mine, with a lot of everyday life stuff that doesn't serve any kind of purpose really. That's ok, it doesn't have to be material for the next pulitzer price. the only thing that surprises me is that I've noticed that a lot of blogs by people from Singapore are very depressed and depressing. They all talk about suicide on the smallest matters. It's a bit upsetting.
Ok now I've just run out of things to write about so it means it's time to take a shower and get the day started.
Love ya'll, FB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess some of us just need that extra pressure to get us to make important phone calls and then feel good about them ... About reading, I hope to do more in TX. Marc gave me (for the French "FĂȘte des Merdes") the biography of Woody Allen to read. I will be such a cool rebel reading about a New Yorker and in French !