Wednesday, June 15, 2005

home sweet empty home

I had an awesome night sleep, ooooh it felt good to fall asleep like that, i was sooo tired after the flight(s).
Overall, it went quite well but it was just so incredebly long, it felt like i had been on the plane for ages. The first flight went fine except that the audio system was broken so i watched movies without the sound, great!!! million dollar baby was on so i could figure out what was going on, and i also watched part of "be cool" which looks like a good movie but hard to understand without the sound. That was pretty boring so i tried to sleep a bit, and i had two seats for myself which was nice.
On the second flight, i ended up with a seat in the middle which would have been a nightmare but i managed to change and get a seat on the aisle. The middle seat was free too so i could sort of lie down a bit. I managed to sleep a little there too. We didn't have individual screens though, they showed a few movies but i was pretty tired by then so didn't really watch them. Then, I had to wait about 2 and a half hours in amsterdam and got onto the last flight to nice for two hours. that was good, I had 3 seats for myself so i read and slept a little more.
I was so exhausted yesterday but i managed to stay awake until a decent hour to go to sleep, and that took me about a whole 2 minutes to fall into a deep coma.
It was good seeing my mum, marc and my dad. Everyone is fine, and it's nice being here. The apt is pretty empty. I'm not sure what i will do today, i might try calling fred to see what he's up to, we shall see...
Eventually, I'll have to get my legs etc... waxed because it's so embarassing and might have a little haircut... not sure when i'll do that though but it will be before chris gets here. I want him to still find me purty....

No comments: