Monday, September 05, 2005

uber-productive

yeaaaaah today was so much better although i'm so tired that i feel almost like i hadn't slept at all. Anyway, no time for winging, and i can only blame myself for going to bed way too late.
I did everything that was on my schedule today, and I sill have time for more... brilliant!!! Went to E Bay house in the early afternoon, took all the measurements to draw the section due on thursday, and went to Bondi Junction and shot two rolls of film, legally too... well, I had the permission but it's a bit restrictive because I won't be able to go as much as I would need to... but i'll figure it out in time. At least, I should have good material to start with...
Mothe you're the absolute best in the world, i went to pick up the package and i luuuuuv every single thing in it, it's great, and i must say that the krispy cream paper hat is the booooomb!!!!
fff will be coming here tonight to have a look at the lappy baby since it's kind of sick right now, but should be all better after fff's magic takes care of it...
Alrightyo, I better clean up this pigsty before he gets here or he will never want to set foot in here again, and i might even do a little bit of work if i still have some time before he arrives....
I love you all soooo much, what would i do without every single one of you...???

No comments: