Thursday, October 06, 2005

aaaaaaall done...

... well nearly... after a hectic run from EB House to the city and back and forth, we managed to get everything ready to be set up for the exhibition tomorrow. The model is soo purty and the drawings look amazing. We had to reduce them and paste them onto one A1 sheet of drafting film, it looks really really good... so we're pretty excited about tomorrow I think. After that, we won't have to worry about anything for another 6 months which will be nice since this studio was quite the time and money investment of the season. It's crazay how much you can end up spending on materials, and photocopies, and.... coffee....
The photo panel will also be ready for tomorrow and I'm glad I wasn't in charge of having it printed. I hope it looks good, i'm sure it does.
Also I spoke to Rod on the phone today which made me happy. Rod was the tutor for the Landscape photography course i took last year, and he is always good advice and a nice person to talk to. He will be letting me know if he's going to any exhibition openings in the near future, so we can enjoy the free boooze and I can show him my new work... I hope it has improved since last time... I think so, but we'll see when it's a professional speaking...
Now all I want to do is work on my photo elective and get that panel together but there are many other things to get done to and so i'm a bit confused. I should be putting things in order of priority but what seems to be coming first is sort of boring right now..... uuugggh, it doesn't matter really because at the end of the day, i have to do it all, so who cares about the order... right?
Anyway, I feel like a little brain rest right now, so i might just put on some musica and lay on the coucho for a while,
see ya'll lata

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We all look forward to seeing your finished projects. You do sound like quite the career woman and you certainly deserve that rest you mention on your irresistable coucharooo ("canapeche").