Sunday, October 09, 2005

who's gonna finish the week with me??

Hey Caz, you're not here to end the week end with a sunday night beer at the Royal... what am i supposed to do now.... this week can't ever end without a beer, it just goes against the rules of science and common sense too.................
This week end was pretty alright though.
Yesterday, I met up with fff and we went to the Primavera exhibition at the MCA. Well let's just say that, like last year's, the Primavera stuff, which is an exhibition for young australian artists, is the obvious manifestation of good will in this country.... could do better but they are trying.... which is still more than I can claim for...
After that, we went to the SuperStudio exhibition/opening/jury night... at Walsh Bay Piers near the Rocks. The superstudio is an archi student competition, that runs for two weeks and the winners win $5000.... noice. It was pretty interesting, we listened to the 6 finalists presenting their schemes for the East Darlingharbour development and then, the booze came out with loads of food, all for free, and so we didn't care about the schemes much anymore. They announced the winners a bit later, and everyone was happy, at least I was... well, jolly anyway...
We ended with one last beero in the Rocks with fff, and went home. While we were walking from the pub to the bus stops, fff's and my foot met accidentaly and it broke the buckle on my shoe.... so i had to walk with one shoe on my foot and the other in my hand.... as fff rightly pointed out, at least there isn't doggydo all over the place here....
Today should have been very busy with me trying to catch up on my work and well, I did try since I spent a couple hours at the library but overall, I don't really feel like working hard right now. I will give it another go a bit later but I can't be bothered right now....
Have you noticed a pattern in my behaviour....? the most prolific blog writing periods are exactly at the same time as my most intense times of the session.... hmmm interesting...

No comments: