Friday, October 07, 2005

still recovering

Yellow, I don't know why this is taking so long but eventhough i have been sleeping like a baby for the last week, i still feel pretty tired from those two all nighters in a row. It's taking me a while to get back to normal...
Anyway, the exhibition business is all done, we went there today to set it up and it looks good. I took a few more photos while we were setting it up and i think that it will be enough on this topic. Maybe i'll take a couple more on the opening night but that will be it. I have more than enough for the elective anyway and I think that people are getting sick of me taking photos of them all the time, following their every move.... The little photo panel looks nice, and it must have been funny for some people to see photos of themselves and not knowing when I took them, hiihihii.
Fff just won a competition at his uni or a short film about campus life etc... he's done good and won a nice 1000 bucks... good on him as they say.
I feel like taking a nap again....
I have to reinstall photoshop tonight because I had an evaluation version and last night, it decided it didn't want to work anymore, which is just not the right time to let me down right now.... i need you Adobe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need you so badly, why do you do that to me?? why me?? why now???? Hum, i'm sure it's nothing personal but it does suck so i better fix that...
Ok, i'm back in the swing of writing on this blog, maybe it's the emptiness that caz left when she got on the plane. I miss you a lot Cazito, I wish we could go have a beer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey ! I can't wait to see you exhibit !!! Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hey Papparazza Girl, just be careful you don't get a coup de boule when you "shoot" the glamourous UNSW stars. GĂ©rard Depardoooou gave one to an Italian photographer the other day and knocked his teeth out, but then we know he is nothing but a voyou from Chateauroux. I see PH is quite the talented young man : Bravo ! Little did we know that BLC (Bacon-Lettuce-Cheddar ?) was a haven for budding artists. My poor babita, missing her Cazita so. Maybe you can go have 9 beers with a substitute.