Saturday, April 21, 2007

i'll drink to that!!

This is the letter I received in the mail yesterday, I was expecting a copy of the boring international student newsletter inviting me to go to the blue mountains with a bunch of germans or something like that... so it was a shock, and I did not see it coming....
anyway, it's cool, the only sad thing i guess is that I made it on the golden list for a session which had no architecture involved whatsoever.... photography, painting and ceramics... do you think it's trying to tell me something..?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats absolutely fantastic news, congratulations! i am very very happy for you, i think chris needs to treat you to something special!!!!!!!

sweet potatoe said...

thanks cazaroo, i'll make sure C. reads your comment...