Wednesday, March 30, 2005

my body is in sydney but my heart is in kathmandu

first day without you by my side my baby love. Since i have been in Sydney and until last night, you have always been there for me, either a phone call away or right near me, in my bed. I miss you allready but things will get better as time goes by and we adjust to the situation.
Now you should have arrived safely in Kathmandu in Nepal, your first stop in your great experience. My only regret is not being able to share it with you.
I love you my sweet angel, will not stop thinking about you and will try to keep this diary for us to share later, when you come back. This is my contribution to your travelling. Not quite as exciting as the real thing, but hey, better than nothing right?
I love you i love you i love you
your patate douce

No comments: