Wednesday, March 30, 2005

relief and excitment

hey baby, i'm so relieved and happy to finally hear from you. I was checking all day and starting to worry. I know it's silly and won't do it again but i don't care, i love you and want to know that you are fine.
It does sound amazing, and god, how i wish i could see it too. I will get to see it through your eyes and the camera lens so it's better than noting. I spent a bit of time looking for websites about nepal but you will be a much better source of information.
I'm so happy you were able to write, it brought tears to my eyes. It's not just sadness, it's more the excitment of hanging to every word about everything you are discovering. i'm sooo excited for you my sweet angel and i hope you make the most of it. I bet the mountains would look amazing and I can't wait to see pix of that. Oh, i want to hear so much and pretend that i can close my eyes and hear you saying it. I wish i could hear you saying it in my ear and kiising me in the neck. That will have to wait.
Give me news whenever you can, I love you i love you so much but it's not the end, not even close, it's just the beginning, I love you,
your sweet potatoe
ps : steack was nice and i am preparing a surprise for you, i will tell you more about it next time i write.... a little clue.. it's pink

No comments: