Thursday, March 31, 2005

photofriday

hey baby, i'm telling you, this is getting out of control!!! I just posted the photo of the rock pools that i used for the texture assignment for a photo challenge that i found about while making my photo website thing. The theme was "tiny", we'll see, there is some pretty amazing stuff out there, other submissions i mean so i probably don't have a chance of getting anywhere with that, but hey, you never know, right?
So yeah, this is all quite exciting stuff i think. The next challenge will be announced tomorrow, every friday, so we'll see if i get an entry in there more than once.
I hope you are not too bored with all that stuff that i keep adding to it but i find it quite interesting and fun to do...
I hope i hear from you soon baby love,
love you, laurette
ps : thanks for encouraging my photography carreer...

No comments: