Monday, August 15, 2005

copy cat




The top photo is mine taken in Manly, the bottom one was taken by Edward Weston. I am reading his "day books" at the moment and it's very interesting. He talks about photography, sometimes, but most of the time, it's him running after a few dollars, and figuring out (or not) what to do about is multiple mistresses. I think that my Paris Hilton/badpacker demonstration over the summer proves that I would have trouble living that life of struggling artist, but it does sound very seducing.....................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Copy cat" perhaps, but I like your pic even better than Weston's. But then, I am just a Paris Hilton leaf raker and even she probably knows how to drive an automobile at more than a snail's pace. Do Aussies say "badpack" rather than the American "backpack" or was that a play on words to denigrate yourself ? On the subject of photographers, Aussie starlet N. Kidman will be playing Diane Arbus in a new movie. Hope she's as good as when playing Virginia Woolfe (as opposed to when playing Samantha Bewitched).