Thursday, August 18, 2005

nokia 1100



Here's a portrait of my new best friend although the favor is quite unreciprocated since I'm not sure it works, it never rings anyway. Well, not yet my friends because I am back into the world of 24/7 interactive communication and let me tell you, it won't go unnoticed.... if i can manage to have more than 10 numbers (including mine) in the contacts list.... pretty sad at the moment.... Anyway, I have now proved that it is possible to live without a phone but I need to now focus on my social life rather than taking firm stands in this world of ever-growing consumerism. Just kidding, especially since I don't care if I ever only speak and see the people I already do, which is not many but one has to chose between quantity and quality, and although it might appear as the choice was made for me, I am still glad I have quality...

I am also glad to anounce that I am feeling much better today. All this tolerance level training has paid off and my body/machine has fought and won over the germs in just a couple days. The battle was a harsh one which involved a lot of aching, sweating, blowing and nightmaring but the forces of good have defeated those of evil.... muhahahahahahaha!!!!

Oh and saturday should be an exciting one since Caz, fish and myself will be starring in an ad, well as extras, for a computer company. the ad will only be screened in the states so mothe, watch out, here we come. The other cool thing about it is that we'll be getting paid for 8 hours of work when we might only be there for 6... hihihihi, that's good no? well we'll see if it happens that way anyway.

Alright, the only reason I am writing all this stuff is because I should actually be doing work right now so I am trying to find every possible excuse not to get back to it, I think I shall go to bed soon......

Until next time, take care of yourselves and each other...... (ah good old jerry)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you got one ! I wonder what your number is ... Marco and I may have to get one too sooner or later. Who is Fish ? Can't wait to see you on the silver screen !