Friday, August 05, 2005

time flies when....

.... you're at Uni, bored to the core... Well another week has gone by and well, not much was achieved really.
I can't believe how fast this week has just gone, it feels like going from one week end to another without much in between, well besides classes. There is already a pile of things I could/should be doing and it's not happening, or if it is, the process is quite slow....
I ran out of books to read unfortunately so that leaves me with close to no ideas to keep myself busy. It's friday night so doing some work (which i have just tried to do) is not working so well, and Caz (my social life) is working tonight.... Maybe, I'll go rent myself a movie or re-watch the incredibles but that would be a bit tragic.... my social life is traaaaaaaaaagic!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My social life is the same as yours and time does fly despite the emptiness. Maybe people think you are so cool that you are surely busy and they don't dare call you. Could be.