Monday, August 01, 2005

so posh so yuppy

Well that certainly is a fine day ending as I write another stunning entry in this stunningly interesting blog...
I woke up late, for a change. 1:30 to be precise but instead of staring blankly at my computer screen for the few hours of daylight left, I took a shower, updtated bopy, my new best friend and went for a really nice walk. Well, I only went to Coogee (again, for a change) but the way seemed pretty short with music busting in my little ears (nowhere close to 113 dbs for the worried ones out there). I wanted to sing along and did so when no one was anywhere close. I wanted to break the moves but restrained myself. I went and sat by my beloved rock pools for a while and when the sun was setting, went into a cafe to read for a bit. That's the best part I believe....
About two hours later, I was back home feeling all refreshed and glad to see the screen again. I even got a bit of work started, nothing very productive though but you've got to start somewhere....no?
That's about it really, but it put me in a fine mood and maybe, i'll do that more often. Aaaaah, ibops, they just change your life.........
I'm gonna read some more now if you don't mind, and i'll write again soon, love you, FB
ps : just for a little update, the apple of my eye (if that's how it's said in english) is in Lisboa at the moment but he needs to chill out because he's just racing around the place like a possessed man..... he's having a great time though and although, I miss him, I'm happy for what he's discovering through his beautiful green/black/red eyes.....

No comments: