Friday, April 01, 2005

visiting the sites

Hello my beutifu princess, thanks for the wonderful emails. I see that you have been very busy. I love seeing the photos.. it was great. I was going to post a msg but i wanted to write to only you and not have every one see what i write since i imagine that your site will become hugely popular within days.
Today we did a few things in Kathmandu. first we had breackfast in the more touristy part of town and then went shopping for some clothes. I bought two shirts for arond $4 each. They are Nepalese shirts and vvery cool. You will get to see them in France. We then toured around the old part of kathmandu and saw the old tempels and squares which was really interesting but unfortunately most of them are very dirty and falling apart. It was great any way.
This afternoon we went up to Swoyambhu Temple which is the highest point in kathmandu and gives great views of the city. You actually put a photo of it on your web site which was pretty exciting to see.
We will stay around in Kathmandu for probably another two days and then start out first hike to base camp. I think that tomorrow we are going to hire bikes and explore more of the kathmandu valley.
Ok, sorry for the brief emails but time runs out fast. I love you so much and am always thinking of you and how much you would like to see all these things.
I love you, will write again soon, not sure when but definately before we leave for the hike
love you, your angel

No comments: