Sunday, May 01, 2005

msn addict

last night, we went to a party with caz in bondi beach, it was fun although we were probably the uncoolest people there, well right after two guys from czech republic who talked to us for a bit. we didn't really know anyone there, except for Sagar and the french guy Pierre. We didn't stay very very long and had a good time.
I'm feeling a bit tired today and have to take some more pictures. I should really get moving on that because the sky is starting to fill up with clouds but that's allright, i guess.
i just spoke for ages on msn with my friend Dawn in the States. It was great and it's so good that after 4 years without seeing each other, i still feel very close to her and always have a good laugh. Also she says i'm retarded. I suppose i become retarded whenever i speak to her.... or maybe, i just am.... (wonderment look on my face)

No comments: