Wednesday, May 11, 2005

long awaited update, you won't regret it, it's gold!!

Emma came over the other day, she brougt a CD with pictures from Albury, mainly the Bobcat ones (god bless digital), and some from tabletop etc... plus a little bonus, since i watched the little movie that she took at the airport when Chriso is waving goodbye. I watched it a few times because it was nice to see him move and speak at the same time.

I miss him a lot, but in a peaceful kind of way, I'm impressing myself with my patience, and I manage to not let myself get too sad, it's probably because time is going by, not super fast, but at a steady pace and that there isn't too long to go, at least until a temporary relief.

My mum has been sending me pix of the new house that laurent took over there, and it looks really really nice. As she says, it's a house version of our appartement in Nice, and it looks like everyone will feel very comfy and at home there. I wonder when i'll be able to visit that place, I can't wait, especially once the aweful furniture the current people have is gone and replaced by ours, it will be a beautiful homy nest.

I've been having pretty quiet days without much happening which is why my updating rate has decreased a bit. I have to really get started on the final assignments, all due in about a month. It should be ok though, and they are all quite different and interesting. It's all photography but I might have told you that already. By the end of the session, I sould have improved a little I think, well, I hope. I do really like it though and I love using that camera, it's a wonderful toy. The digital camera must feel very neglected since i haven't picked it up for ages...

Allright, I don't think I'm forgetting anything, especially since i didn't really have anything to say in the first place.

take care of yourselves and each other (Jerry Springer's last words on every episode, the only bit that's worth it)

No comments: