Tuesday, May 31, 2005

not too soon

i haven't been very good with updating lately, but i've been busy and at the same time, not that many exciting things happened.

I submitted my assignement today and i think it went ok. The main lecturer (the photographer) liked it i think, but i really hate that yi nong dude, whatever his name is. I think caz and chris had him for history and theory sometime before i came to this wonderful country. Anyway, he really pisses me off but it doesn't matter, i don't care about his opinion.

Now i just need to work on the cofa assignment, and hopefully i'll get it done ok. I don't understand how i can have had soooo much free time during this session and still feel like i'm running out of it. The other night i realised that i'm leaving really really soon and that freaked me out a bit. Everything should be fine but i'm leaving really soon after the end of the session and i feel a bit rushed. On the other hand, i can't wait. Oh well, it's always the same thing.

I'm fully back into a reading phase which is good and bad. It's good because it's been good books, and well, we know i like to read, but it's bad because i go to bed way too late since i just can't stop myself and there isn't anyone here to tell me to go to bed. If i could bore someone to sleep instead, i probably wouldn't read so much and sleep so late in the mornings either. I have to get up early tomorrow to go to cofa and get stuff done before i go to my class and I don't know if i'll wake up. That's the thing i hate about that, is that i can't even trust myself even when it's important for me to do it. uuuugh, i hope i sort that out sometime....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Que signifie exactement l'expression " yi nong dude" ?

Jean, alias Papa

sweet potatoe said...

je crois que cette personne s'appelle yi nong ou quelque chose comme ca, donc " ce yi nong là...", dis donc j'ai interet a faire attention a ce que j'ecris parce que j'ai de plus en plus d'avides lecteurs....

Anonymous said...

Wish I had had Internet access the day you needed to be woken up. I was traveling back home from home after my first night at home for my last 3 weeks at home.