Sunday, May 01, 2005

before spring, must come winter

allright, it's winging time now, ready, set gooooooooooooooo!
- it was cold when i woke up which means that the days when i had to type with gloves on will be there soon
- i had a headache, my own fault though, well carlton's really
- I took pictures of models....again!! this time, i should be kinda set though, we'll see tomorrow when i go pick them up but it should be ok
- I was going to go to a bbq but feeling too tired, lazy and didn't want to go all by myself, hopefully, i will be invited again and that time go.
- In a brave attempt, I was going to start working on my portfolio when I realised that the CD where I had saved everything before deleting from the hard-drive doesn't work!!! well of course it doesn't, what did i expect? things to go the way they should have???
- my mummy is sad today after leaving a 12 years long job, the poor, you'll be ok mothita, I promise, and I love you very very much

so yeah, that was another great day, i'm quite glad it happened that way, and hopefully tomorrow will be time for a bit of spring in the air.....

No comments: