Friday, April 01, 2005

my reply to "visiting the sites"

hey sweety bird, thanks for the wonderful news and you don't have to apologize for the shortness, i think you are doing pretty good at putting lots of info into a few lines. And in any case, i just need to know that you are fine and enjoying yourself. It sounds like you are.
I can't wait to see photos of all that, i hope you took some today.
How funny that you went to the place that I randomly put on the website. I thought the picture looked cool but i guess it was a sign, it must have been. See, we're still closely connected even if we're so far apart...
What is there to report on this side of the world?? Well, I have to say that I kept myself very busy working on the different internet things. You didn't say much about it but i hope you liked it and that you don't mind it that i'm putting stuff like that on the internet. I think it's allright because it would be too boring to read for anyone else and the people who know us would probably skip what they think is private business. I thought it was a good way of keeping a record of everything that is happening here so that you can see that I am staying active despite the situation, and to keep what you send over here to look at later, or not look at it but it makes me feel closer to you. I thought it made it a good way of building and sharing something even while we're not together physically.
I watched the two kill bills tonight and found it pretty good i suppose. i'm not usually a big fan of tarantino's but then, i only attempted to see pulp fiction three times and irremediably fell asleep. I think i liked the second one better, less spraying blood everywhere. Well, still pretty violent but i'm talking about the weird blood hozing down the place at every arm chopped off.
Oh well, at least i'm kinda ready to go to bed now, and start a new exciting day tomorrow. Yours will probably be more exciting than mine though. I'm actually going to simon's funeral in the morning with nikky. Caz can't come because she has to work. I don't think i'll stick around too long though because i would feel kind of uncomfortable since i don't really know him that well at all. I think i let myself getting talked into going to show support and all that but it's still very weird. And, obvioulsy, funerals are not the nicest thing in the world...
I'm not sure what i will be doing for the rest of the day, i'll have to tell you that tomorrow. There's a lot of stuff that I should do, i'm not sure what i will actually achieve, it will be a surprise...
Allright, I better go for now, i probably take up all your time with my long emails and then, that's why you don't have time to write more but it doesn't matter. It feels like i'm talking to you when i'm writing so i'm not going to deprive myself the luxury,
I'll speak to you soon my love angel, i miss you terribly and can't wait to hear more from you before you go into the mountains...
I love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, i love you, i loooooooooove YOU,
Your princess

No comments: