Sunday, April 10, 2005

week end

hey baby, I hope you are fine, you must allready be getting skinnier and you probably have started doing hard core walks by now. I'm sure you're loving it though.
My week end was good, I went to canberra with nikky on friday and we came back yesterday (saturday). The people there are surprinsigly strange and i hate that city but we had a lot of fun and had a really good time nevertheless. We didn't do anthing extraordinary but we did see a giant merino in which we were even able to climb and saw through his eyes. We went to the art gallery as well. I found a great postcard there, you'll love it. The word "dot" is written all over the card in different fonts and colours. It's almost like having a photo of my hot dot.
Last night was Tina's 21st. We went there, it was ok, nothing that great. It was a hat party So in order to represent you, I brought (but didn't actually wear) your cole classic swimming cap. quite a few people from uni were there but i didn't actually speak to anyone, I couldn't be bothered. I'm so rude.Obviously, I spoke to carol and Nikky, andy was there, and friends of nikky that i had met before.
I didn't have that much to drink but i'm feeling a bit overhung. I have to take some photos today since I still don't have those. Ugh, I'm so sick of taking the same photos over and over again. At least, I know that this time, everything should be fine with the film.
Oh, and I also saw rod the other night. it was fun, he gave me some interesting feedback for my stuff, and was a pleasant person to hang out with.
So yeah, i think that's about the news that I wanted to give you. It's almost been two weeks now and it's going verry slowly but i'm also quite busy so it's strange. I miss you so much, last night carol slept over and at some stage, I thought she was you and i was going to roll over to hold you against me. i realised that it wasn't you just in time not to frighten her though.
I miss not having any news from you but i tell myself that you are fine and i'll get news at some stage, I just have to be patient,
everytime i think of you, I tell myself how lucky I am to be in love with you my baby, I'll write again soon, lots and lots of love and kisses, your princess
ps : it's a sign, ugly ducklings is playing on triple J right now... mr tough guy...

No comments: