Friday, April 29, 2005

long enough to "catch up"

today had to be the laziest day in the history of the world for me, i did NOTHING, and when i say nothing, i mean NOT A SINGLE THING!!! i probably should have done a bit of work but i will tomorrow and it's not too bad anyway, so i'll get it done fine. I watched movies and that's it. It was great!! no not really, but it wasn't bad and i wasn't depressed or anything, i was just feeling in that kind of mood.

Carol came over after work (she was on a site in maroubra) and had to go back into the city. It was kinda perfect timing because i also had to go to the city for one of my many social commitments. I just caught up with Sujata, from uni, she is the nepali girl i did the practicum act and the interview with. Anyway, i met her after her work, we had a couple drinks and dinner. It was really fun, and she is a very sweet person. she was quite excited about "us" and you being in Nepal. She grew up in kathmandu until she was 12. anyway, it was very nice and she is passionate about bollywood movies (the indian ones when they do all that annoying singing) so she's going to initiate me to that, and take me to a movie sometime.

it's funny to think that I have been in Sydney long enough to actually feel the need to "catch up" with people i haven't seen for a long time. I like the idea because it kinda means that i'm a bit at home here, with a real life of my own and friends that i have known for a while now. i like it, it's cool!!

No comments: