Thursday, April 21, 2005

are you there yet? (private)

hey my sweety lovely baby, now i imagine you to be back one day or another and i'm becoming more impatient everytime i check my emails. it's been a bit over three weeks that you left australie now and a bit less since you went on your trek so i assume that you should be back some time soon.
Surprisingly enough, it feels like it went kinda fastish although it didn't at first.
All of a suddent, i actually have work to do and i'm not really doing it. I'm a bit lazy but i have t get moving today since i'de like to get a few things done before the week end at least.
I have to take lot's of pictures and write an essay for barcelona. i don't mind the photos so much but i must say that the essay absolutely sucks since we can't find anything for it so i'm going to have to pull things out of a hat i think and make it last 1000 words!! yeah, great!! i'm not sure how i'm gonna manage that yet but anyway.
i've been seeing caz + nikki a fair bit lately as you might have understood allready, i also caught up with kirree, the girl from the summer elective and it was really nice. She is a very easy person to speak to, which is nice. Sagar invited me to his birthday tomorrow night (friday) so i'll probably go there. The only reason he did invite me is because we're doing that assignment for barcelona together but it's still a nice gesture of him.
Anyway, i should try keeping this short, and i'll just look at the passport picture of you that i have on my board, you're sooo purty,
i love you and miss you very very much my sweet angel, come back soon, all my love and more, your princess

No comments: