Thursday, April 07, 2005

aaaaaaah it's dripping everywhere (private)

yellow baby, I just had the shittest day in the history. First of all, and I will pass the details on that one, I wasted two rolls of good film because i was too stupid to load it properly into the camera but anyway, now i know how to do it so it shouldn't happen again, it better not.
No what really makes my day shitty is that the bathroom is totally and completely leaking over my head. Apparently the toilet above me is broken so the water went through the ceiling and is dripping on the walls etc.. it's nasty, the walls are all bubbly and ready to burst.
Apparently the landlord said that he can't come until saturday which is absolutely ridiculous since it is wednesday today and it is an absolut mess. It rains on me when i sit on the toilet just to give you a little idea. The whole building is going to rot and paint will soon be flaking everywhere, it's going to be great. If he doesn't repair it well, I will definitely move out whenever i can, surely next year anyway because i don't want to spend another year here, two will be enough i think, especially if it is water damaged. The bedroom is allready really bad and just getting worse everytime i look at it. I actually noticed that one of the pillows was full of mould after being tuck between the bed and the wall for a couple days, gross!!
So i'm going to call him tomorrow morning first thing and if he doesn't want to move his arse over here, he better call a plumber. It's bad enough here, but the poor neighboors don't even have a toilet and the more i think about it, the less i understand how you are meant to live for a week without a toilet. They better not be using it though because it will just get worse and worse otherwise. I'm kinda worried about going to bed tonight and what i will find in the morning. It's disgusting. I wish you would be here to tell me that everything will be fine and dry soon. I also have to renew both my passports as soon as possible and buy my plane ticket. i might take care of all that boring stuff tomorrow or friday, it will depend on my homework i think.
Oh well, today just absolutely sucked as you will notice and i miss you very much, i wish you would be here,
I love you my beautiful angel, hope that everything is going well wherever you are right now, i'm thinking of you all the time my sweet love bird,
i'm sending you a million of kisses and all my love a l'infini,
your wet princess

No comments: