Thursday, April 14, 2005

first assignment due at cofa

yellow everyone, I just wanted to give a little update on a good day that was yesterday.
After spending the morning in the dark rooms printing, my first assignment was due and it went pretty good. The compositions were good, and the image quality too, I just had a couple images were I over printed them a bit, meaning that they were too dark. I supppose I could reprint and see what they could have looked like but I might not bother with it since I should probably move on and start working on the next assignment, as well as my other classes.
Anyway, we also had a test on technical stuff about the camera and exposure etc... where i scored a modest 100%!!! I suppose i'm starting to know my theory although there wasn't much to that test.
Oh and by the way, the photos I submitted have a lot to do with the good camera since it captured an amazing amount of detail and, I thought that, since I don't know much about cameras and photography etc... that I wouldn't be able to see the difference with another camera but it is actually quite obvious what a good one can do!! merci papa mais je ne te le rendrai plus jamais!!
Yesterday, we also had our first lecture on Barcelona, just about the city in general and some examples of architecture. It was allright, although not very interesting. I think that being there will be a million times better. Oh well, we have an assignment due in two weeks for it, just looking at a precedent and I will be working with Justine and.... Sagar, muhahahahaha, poor thing, he doesn't know what he got himself into. Sorry baby, at least you know that I won't be living with him...
After that, Justine and I went to the Regent to meet up with Caz and Nixta for a steack and we had a good time there too. Caz slept over and we started drinking Tina's bottle, muhahahahahahha again!
For some reason, I fall asleep a lot easier these days so she didn't even have to play dead to shut me up.
Allright, I better get moving since I have quite a bit of work to do today, yeaaaaah!!
Love y'all, FB, baby girlita

No comments: