Tuesday, April 05, 2005

diva in the dark (private)

Hey baby, yesterday, i spent all day at cofa working on my prints. I developed the film that i took in albury, and they mostly all turned out really well so i'm happy. the photos of your model are beautiful, I printed those in a really small format for my architecture photography class and they look really good, very sharp and very nice contrasts. you can see the texture on the balsa. Anyway, I can't wait to show them to you. You might want to use them if you ever put that project in a portfolio. I'll just charge you a few kisses for royalities.
I also started printing a couple ones for the cofa class and i'm quite happy with them. i'll show my teacher tomorrow and see what she thinks with her expert eyes.
I went to get my dad's camera, and you don't need expert eyes to see that it's pretty snazay!!! pretty heavy too but it should be a really good tool to learn with. It looks in great condition too which is good. I'm going to have to test it soon anyway since i'm still missing the motion shots for my assignment due next week. your idea to go to centenial park is really good so that's what i will do, maybe tomorrow or on thursday.
I guess that's about all the exciting stuff i have to report. Not much is new here and I miss you a lot. I went to bed really early yesterday and was craving for you to lay next to me. Now you must be somewhere on the mount Everest and I hope you aren't feeling altitude sickness too much and that what you are seeing through your beautiful eyes as more amazing and incredible than what you could have expected in your wildest dreams.
I love you very much, and even if you can't read those emails, I'll keep updating you on things to give you plenty to read when you get back. I'm also keeping the internet thing up to date so you'll be able to see what happened here while you were gone,
I love you i love you i love you a l'infini + l'infini,
your princess

No comments: