Sunday, April 24, 2005

free time in sydney (private...again, sorry)

hey baby, you seem to be having a great time, relaxing a bit. it would be great walking through all those streets that probably look nothing like what you have known before. it's great, it sounds like you are really having a good time and making the most of it.
I bet Emma will love her present, and although she would probably prefer it if you gave it to her yourself, i'm sure she'll be very happy when she gets it.
I'm not sure when you're planning to send it over, but i would probably wait until you're in Europe for that, because i would trust the post office a bit more in europe than peru. I might be wrong but you never know and it would be really upsetting if it got lost.
today was allright, although not too exciting, i haven't really done much but that's allright. Carol left this morning to go home, so i'm on my own again. she's pretty much moved in and it's good fun.
tomorrow is anzac day so the dark rooms at cofa will probably be closed. i'll give them a ring anyway since i have to start printing some photos for wednesday. i also have to take pictures of models for my other class which turns out to be boring as hell, but that's allright, as long as i pass i don't really care, well that's what i like to say anyway. i don't really have any appropriate models to take pictures of so i borrowed one from nikky and i'm building another one. I'm just having fun though, it will be very conceptual i think, and it's mainly to have something to photograph. i did the site in papier mache today, and it was fun sticking my hand in glue. I suppose it's also a way of experimenting with materials in a way. I'm trying to make it sound more fun than what it really is though, you probably guessed that.
anyway, that was my day. I went to bed really early yesterday and am feeling better from the overhang. God it was a bad one, but i am recovered. Still a bit tired but i don't have to stay up late tonight.
Hey, writting all those emails must be good because i just noticed that i don't look at the keyboard anymore, just the screen. Pretty good hey?
Allright, you must be a bit tired of my extra long emails, especially since i never really have anything exciting to report. Oh well, it helps you remember what life here is like, and apart from me, you probably don't miss it too much. What you are doing would be so much more interesting. Hey, i have something to ask you, can i keep writting extra-long extra-boring emails??? because i like it....
Ok, i'll write again soon my sweet sweet baby, have fun and enjoy the sites and the food (apparently you are) and get me lots and lots of prezzies (just kidding), i love you very much and miss you even more,
your princess forever and ever

No comments: