Saturday, April 02, 2005

last email before the conquest of the everest?

yellow my sweetheart, How are you doing today? I hope you are having a good day and being very busy taking lots of photos.
I know i allready sent you a couple emails that you didn't have a chance to check yet but i realised that it might be the last time you are able to check for a long long time so I wanted to wish you a great trek, have the best time ever, good luck with all the hard work and do a good job on the journal. Don't get too tired, try not having a sore throat, try sleeping as much as you can and take lot's and lots of photos of the beautiful views.
I know you are going to love it and i hope it's even better than that!! I wish I could see you in your treking outfit and i hope that the old nepalese women helped you get the purfect you-know-what... Wood or metal? telescopic?
Were you able to also find a good pair of pants? Are you all set to leave? Will you be using a guide? etc etc... give me a few details if you can to give myself an idea.

I had a pretty good day here, but right now i miss you a lot and wish i could speak to you somehow. We went out last night to coogee bay hotel which was fun, had a few beers and went straight to bed after that. I'm feeling pretty tired now so i'm going to go to bed early tonigt. We went to the Glebe markets today but didn't get anything. It was too hot anyway and kinda uncomfy standing in the sun like that. we didn't stay very long. then caz went home and I hung out with Nikky for a little bit. It was all fun.
I won't be doing anything tonight, maybe watch a movie and read a bit, although my eyes feel pretty tired right now.

Anyway, that's not that exciting compared to what you are doing but i am keeping busy so that's good, right?
I hope you write soon(ish), i miss you so much baby love, i miss you i miss you i miss you,
i love you i love you i love you,
your sweet potatoe princess

No comments: