Friday, April 29, 2005

my life is just way too exciting!!

i have finished printing my photos for the cofa assignment yesterday but i stil lhave to work on the other one, which is pissing me off because i really don't give a damn but that's the way it is. i don't feel like doing anything at all, i just want to sit on the couch and watch movies i think, except the ones that i have here, i have watched way too many times allready. they're carol's movies, so we watched one with the rock in it yesterday and it's actually quite entertaining and the acting, suprinsigly enough, isn't bad at all + he's rrrrhhhhhhhhhot!!!

i wish i had a lot of super exciting things to say but i don't really. Maybe the most exciting is that my babies the cactus are doing fine and they're even having babies of their own. Pinky, the cute one, has a little baby growing next to her. I think that chris, is having weeds growing around it and i don't really know what to do about it... it seems to be doing ok though so i'll just keep an eye on him. The cactus of love, the jaw one is fine as well. so yeah, that's how exciting my life is at the moment, just to give you an idea.

Oh and i almost forgot, we also went food-shopping last night, which means that i enoyed a nice cheesy brekky this morning, that was niiiiiiiiice. I made our fave chicken salad (with the chicken cooked in coconut milk and herbs) for caz and she really liked it. She also thought that we became cooking freaks. I do miss our wonderful stir fries and curries.

No comments: