Thursday, April 07, 2005

travel news (private)

hey my sweet bird, just to let you know that i will be paying for my plane ticket today or tomorrow at the latest. I will be fying with easy jet from nice to barcelona because it is quite cheap and a lot lot faster. i thought that i would do the same for you, meaning find a cheap easy jet flight for you to come to nice because it won't really be much more expensive than the train and a lot faster to come see me. I'm going to try to figure out the best, easiest, fastest and cheapest flights available for you and i will let you know of course.
Other than that, the landlord has made a plumber come today so hopefully it will stop leaking and start drying fast. I left a message saying that i would call back later (to the landlord) for him to come have a look at the damage because i think that it should be fixed since it can't be good to breathe the mould in all day.
I will be meeting up with rod (summer elective tutor) tonight to have a coffee, go to an opening night at the acp and have a look at my work. Hopefully, he can give me a few tips to find a job maybe. I'm going to take what i have been doing at cofa i think, just to show him and get a bit of feedback.
Ok, i'll write again soon, I hope you are well as always and that you don't have a sore throat bothering you my pretty baby, I love you very much and god, how I miss you, all my love all the way to Nepal,
Your princess

No comments: