Friday, April 01, 2005

sad morning

hey baby, i hope you are fine and enjoying your different visits around kathmandu. Can't wait to hear more about it whenever you have a couple minutes to spare.
This morning was pretty sad, we went to simon's funeral and a lot of people were there. Kris with a K was actually there too and I guess they must have been good friends because he sure was a mess, the poor. The service lasted for a bit over an hour and besides the churchy stuff, the speeches were very touching and brought tears to my eyes. It wasn't directly thinking about him that made me sad, it was how horrible and tragic what happened is and seeing all the people who really cared for him and loved him. No need to tell you that Emma was there and I feel so sorry for her as she must be going through a very very hard time.
It's interesting to see how these sad occasions help you to reflect on your own life and I wish I would be better at seeing what I do have allready and making the most of it because, really, there is worse things happening.
I'm so glad that I have you and in a strange way, this tragic event is helping me a lot with our physical separation. I realise that a year is a lot shorter than forever...
Other than that, I have been working on my photo blog thing a bit this afternoon and added quite a few pictures. Have a look at it and tell me what you think if it isn't too boring to do. You can even add a comment to any picture so feel free. I've only had one so far from some guy who thought that the cauldron in Homebush was a "nice big shower". Humm, Yeah, that's why I need some other comments... and obvioulsy one from you would just make my day!
i called up carol to see if she wanted to do nothing with me tonight but she has to go home after work so we'll see. She will call me back.
I miss the sound of your voice and your pretty eyes my pretty bird, but I know that if you're not here with me, it's because you have a good reason for that. Once again, I think that what you are doing is wonderful and I'm so glad you are doing it right now. July will be around the corner soon, I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, i'll write again later, i hope i get an email from you tonight, otherwise, I'll just be patient and over-excited when I do get one,
I love you so much my baby, your sweet potatoe

No comments: