Sunday, April 24, 2005

private private private private private private

hey lovely angel, did i ever tell you how much i love you and wish you were here making love to me. i often fall asleep imagining you holding me like you used to and i miss that. I also miss not waking up next to you and your lovely kisses before going to work. I miss even more waking up next to you on week ends when we can kiss and kiss and not got to work. i miss playing cow and can't wait to play again in nice, and i miss your pretty soft eyes. i miss you on my couch and in the shower, i miss our stir fries, and our steacks in coogee. I also miss going to the rock pools with you or just food-shopping. I miss you at 6 o'clock when you don't come home from work and i miss your phone calls. I miss planning things to do or planning not to do anything, i miss the pizza and white wine and ray charles just isn't the same without you.
I miss us and i love you, your princess

No comments: