Sunday, April 03, 2005

3 weeks

my beautiful angel, It was such a wonderful surprise to find you on msn and being able to talk to you and see you for a few minutes.
I don't know how i will manage to wait for news from you for so long, i'm going to miss it so much and feel so far away from you. Reading your emails made me feel closer to you, a bit like talking and being able to hold you in my arms. I think i might feel a bit lost without your presence by my side, or through your emails.
I have to confess that I am scared and I hope that, somehow, it might go by fast but I doubt it. I think I will be counting the days and the hours until you come back to a computer and tell me that you are back.
In the mean time, I'm not sure what I will do. Probably try to keep myself, my mind busy and hopefully make the time go faster.
My mum, when she saw the few pictures I posted on the website, the photos of us at the bassin and in albury, she said that I looked happy, serene and complete.
It's true, I suppose she knows me well, because this is how you make me feel every second of every day that I spend with you. Yeah, you just make me feel good and I am myself, truly, when I'm with you. I can be silly and you find me funny, I can be a real dag and you find me beautiful, I can be grumpy but never for long and most importantly, you help me feel happy to be who I am. I like who I am when I am with you because you make the best of me come out and the worst retreat for an instant.
when I was in the states, there was a really bad song that kept playing on the radio and it said "ooooh I love the way you love me ooooh oooh yeah" or something like that. Anyway, even if it's a bit easy, it's kinda true that that's what i tell myself sometimes, I do love the way you love me and I love loving you my baby.
i hope the trip is wonderful and you come back safely from it, I love you a l'infini, your princess

No comments: