Thursday, April 07, 2005

much better day

I'm glad that I am back on top of the rollercoaster of life. Yesterday was just a complete disaster in every direction. But today went fine, the water has stopped dripping, the blue on nikky's stomach has never been so bright and I'm going to meet up with the tutor I had in the summer to enjoy free boooooze (french accent), food, a bit of art and put a foot in the door of the cruel world of show business. Well, maybe that's pushing it a bit but everything about the booze has to be true and that's all we need to know, right?
oh and i also made myself considerably poorer since i have paid for my plane ticket but it is for a good cause. oh no... not because I can't wait to hold my baby close to me, come on.. be reasonable, it's because I finally get to spend time with Oscar and Bolin (I don't know how it's spelt) and doing some design of course!!!!!!!!!
Allright, wherever you are reading this from, I love you all, in different ways but just as much,
your FB, baby girl and princess

No comments: