Sunday, April 24, 2005

free time in kathmandu (proivate)

hello my beutiful, beutiful princess.
Thanks for the wonderful email. i also miss you just as much and can;t wait to see you in Nice where we can catch up on all the time that we missed together.
Yesterday and today have been quite relaxing. We have just been wondering around trying out lots of different resturants and looking in shops for nice things to buy. Yesterday we went to a jewerly store to arrange for some jewerly to be made for emmas 21st in November. We are getting a ring and matching pendent made from silver and terquois. I am also getting a ring made from silver which is just a silver band with two groves running around the edge on either side. its very simple but still nice. I was going to get some matching cuff links made but since we are leaving Kathmandu on tuesday he wouldn't have had enough time to get it done. I might try and get it done in Pokerh or india whene we get there.
I miss you so much. reading your last email made me think of all the things that i love to do with you. i miss holding you and being around you, making love to you and all the other things that you spoke about. I look forward so much to when i can see you again in Nice.
I better go. hope that the overhang is getting better. I love you so much. Chris.

No comments: