Thursday, April 14, 2005

i miss you (private)

yellow my baby, today, it's been 2 weeks since you left and about 10 days without news from you and every night and day, I miss you and expect to see you come home. I want to bump into you at uni, show you my prints, talk to you, kiss you, feel you close to me.
Most days have been allright and I'm doing good most of the time, it's just that at some moments, I want you here so bad and it makes me sad. It feels like a big hole, like something inside of me is missing, and although I keep busy and enjoy doing lots of things, it just doesn't quite fill it up.
I am very very thankful to Carol especially because she gives me a lot of support and I always feel better whenever I see her. i'm so lucky to have her as a friend and she's probably one of the main reasons why I manage ok without you here.
We're back to our old line habits, with her nearly moved in and having a lot of fun together, most of the time doing nothing. The class at cofa also gives me a lot to do. i'm learning to use my dad's camera and after quite a few unsuccessful goes at it, I finally manages to get quite a few good images out of it. I was in a bit of a panick yesterday since I was still missing the mouvement ones but I manages to get the shots today in the morning, run to cofa to develop the negs, run back to uni to go to my other class (boring as hell), and then run back to cofa to print some photos. I nearly have everything and should be able to finish tomorrow morning before it is due at 2. Tomorrow, after the class at cofa, I have the first lecture about Barcelona from 6 to 8, and then I'll be meeting caz and Nikky at the regent for a steack. It should be fun. caz will sleep here tomorrow night and we'll drink Tina's present, a bottle of red wine that we had bought for her 21st the other night but that we decided to keep after all. Her party was crap anyway.
That's about all I have to report for tonight, i'm so sorry baby, your email must be overflowing with all my news but I like writing to you. You prbably won't even have time to read them all before you leave again. I'm sorry, but it shows you how much i think of you my sweet angel,
I miss you so much, I'm sending all my love to you, I love you,
your princess

No comments: