Saturday, April 23, 2005

big night (private)

hey that's a nice account of what you did for three weeks, and i can't wait to see the pictures that go with it. I bet they will be amazing.
you seem to be enjoying a bit of well-deserved comfort again, and hope you are taking it easy with your cold. It made me so sad to read about your altitude sickness and i'm glad you got over it eventually.
The rest of you travel plans sound great and it will be good visiting another city, especially since everyone knows of kathmandu but pretty much nothing else, and when i say everyone, i really mean myself.
The party last night was pretty good, at first we didn't really want to stay that long but then we started drinking sangria and didn't leave until the wee hours. I'm feeling pretty sick today and it took a whole lot of focusing not to be sick when my brain was dancing the macarena in my head... Anyway, i'm feeling a bit better after a good brekky and some water. I can't really do any work though because i mostly have to take photos but i think that the whole focusing thing might be a bit painful right now.
I'm probably gonna stay at home tonight and we'll see if i hear from you, if not, don't worry baby, i know it's not as easy for you as it is for me to get online. And my mum should also get on i suppose. Laurent has left for dallas a few days ago so i think she is a bit sad but she'll be allright and i'll be over there soon.
OK, i'll write again later my sweet angel, i miss you a lot but it makes me happy to have news from you,
i love you i love you i love you, your princess FB

No comments: